Listed below are a number of constitutional or quasi-constitutional reforms which the party currently supports but which are not intended as manifesto commitments. They would need formal approval from the membership at a party conference to become official party policy.
- Polarised representation: separation of responsibilities within the legislature, to reflect the natural polarity in the functions of government
- Democratically accountable monarchy
- Parliamentary Duty of Care
- Reform of derelict fundamental laws (of inheritance and landownership)
- Fiscal and monetary reform: revenue-based unit of account and medium of exchange